Thursday 10 December 2009

Untitled 001

It has been a busy time here over the last few months.
I had my first car accident a few weeks back, i filed my first police report, got my first police caution, ate my first soufflé, visited Paris, did some christmas shopping, had an outing in Basildon, attended A & E and wore some longjohns.
Busy times indeed.
I have also spent much time constructing my new year resolutions list. So far it is looking like this:
  • more proactiveness in all things imaginative and artistic. I aim to produce 'something' for each and every week of the year.
  • less internet, less television, less procrastination in general.
  • eat less chocolate.
  • get my hair cut
To be fair, it isn't the greatest list in the world. However, it is a start.
In other news, i am looking forward to christmas arriving. I like presents, and i like seeing my mum. She is a nice lady. I am hoping i can get to Ramsgate and back without someone using my car as target practice.
Also, i am looking forward to seeing 'Where The Wild Things Are' at the cinema.
That is all for now...i have chocolate to eat and television to watch.
Good day to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment