Sunday 31 January 2010

New-ish Year

January is nearly thru, and so i feel it time to inform the world [e.g., my two readers] as to how i am getting on with my new year resolutions. The fact that i know both of my two readers and already updated them on my goals is irrelevant, as clearly this blog is an act of mindless self-indulgence and merely a tool to feed my ego and stuff. Anyhoo...

  • creativeness - i have thought a great deal about being creative. I have seen some ideas actually reach paper, but as yet, i am still being most lame.
  • internet / tv / procrastination - Yep. Lots of it.
  • eating less chocolate - if less infact means more, than yes, i am eating less.
  • haircut - TICK!!!! Success!!!!!
So, there we are. Much the same as 2009 thus far. I do, however, have a few ideas i am working on, and i am subconsciously thinking about not eating chocolate - whatever that means...so i do feel i am making great progress. And getting my haircut was clearly a big victory for my head.
More to come as and when it may or may not happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment